- Complete the Online Application.
- Download the Application as a PDF file and mail it to our General Offices.
- Request an Application to be sent via email as an attachment or regular mail. Please include your email or mailing address with your request.
2. Photo - Please submit by email a current digital (head and shoulders) photo of yourself to email@example.com or mail a passport style photo to the address below. This photo will not be used with your student ID card. Photos for the ID cards will be taken during student orientation.
3. Reference - A Recommendation Form is included with the application packet and must be submitted to the school: it should be completed by your pastor, or from someone who can speak on your behalf regarding your character, gifts and calling. To expedite the application process, if the person recommending you has access to the internet, please provide their email address and an email including the Recommendation Form will automatically be sent to the person you have chosen to complete your recommendation. They can mail or fax the recommendation to the School of Ministry office. To further expedite the application process, we suggest providing the person with a stamped envelope addressed to:
By Fax: (866) 786-1622
Remember to follow up with the individual sending your personal recommendation to ensure they have completed and sent the form to us in a timely manner.
4. Application Deadline Date - Students are advised to apply as early as possible as the maximum number of students that can be accepted per year is limited. Preference for acceptance will be given to students who have submitted all required documents. The application deadline is the last day of the registration for each trimester. Please reference the Academic Calendar page for a complete schedule of dates.
5. Acceptance - Your application is submitted for review when we have received all necessary documents: your completed application, current "passport style" photo, application fee and personal recommendation form. Once the Board of Governors has approved your application, you will be sent an acceptance letter.
6. Deposit - Within two (2) weeks of receiving your acceptance letter, you are required to submit a non-refundable/non-transferable $150.00 deposit before the first day of class. This assures us that you are coming to school and therefore, we are holding a place for you. This deposit will be applied towards your tuition.
7. Additional Forms - Your signed copy of the Student Commitment to Excellence must be submitted in order to receive your student ID. If any other forms are required, it will be detailed in the letter of acceptance.
Because Reach The Nations School of Ministry has a specific progressive program designed to provide the maximum benefit to our students, we only receive new incoming students during the registration dates of each trimester. You should apply as early as possible to allow time for the processing of your application.
All applicants must meet the following requirements to receive consideration for admission:
- Applicants must live in accordance with godly principles, as stated in the Student Commitment to Excellence.
- Applicants must have completed high school via diploma or GED unless applying for course studies within the School of Transformation unless otherwise qualified.
- Applicants who wish to enroll in the Fall 2012 trimester must be at least 18 years of age by November 1, 2012 unless otherwise qualified. For the Youth Track applicants must be 15 by June 30, 2012
- Applicants must complete the application packet.
Non-Discriminatory Policy: It is the policy of Reach The Nations Kingdom Academy to provide equality in educational opportunities. The School of Ministry does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, marital status, disability, veteran's status, national or ethnic origin. This nondiscrimination policy covers admissions, employment and access to and treatment in all school programs, services, and activities.
Processing Fee: The application processing fee is $25. Within two (2) weeks of receiving your acceptance letter is due a non-refundable deposit of 1$50 which will be applied towards your tuition.
Refund Policy: In the event that a student withdraws from school within the first semester and has previously paid their tuition in full, they may receive a refund of up to 75%. This refund amount is based upon a pro-rated portion of paid tuition. After the first trimester, tuition is non-refundable.
Auditing of Classes: Those individuals wishing to audit a class during regular class time or when there is a guest speaker may do so at a cost of $10 per day subject to limitations. Please call the Academy office at (866) 786-3430 to preregister. Although we will make every effort to provide seating for all who register in advance, seating is on a first come first serve basis.
Housing: Reach The Nations Kingdom Academy by design does not have dorms. Instead we encourage students to live in the outreach neighborhoods to bring light and a witness where they live and work as part of their training. Each student is responsible for their own living expenses and arrangements. You may contact the school office for limited assistance in locating housing.
Follow the link below to be directed to secure online payment of your application fee or tuition deposit. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS and DISCOVER for all payments online. Checks and money orders payments can be mailed or presented in person. Please do not mail cash.